Finding yourself in Prescott, Arizona for a weekend? Here is a perfect well-rounded trip for you that includes all 5 travel catergories:
- Complete with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner ideas for the foodie traveler for each of the days.
- Gives insight on the perfect hotel for your getaway.
- With the exception of the first and last days of lunch ideas, which are recommended to travel by vehicle, everything in between is within SHORT walking distance from the hotel!
- All stops are organized as a very efficient route where you will be free to explore by foot, without the need to find additional parking or find yourself going in circles from one destination to the other.
- Most walking will take about 5 minutes in between each major stop (*varies based on individual). On the last day, you will travel by vehicle to the final recommended stop, which is on your way out anyway!
What to expect:
This trip assumes you need some time to get to your destination, so your 1st day adventure will begin at lunch and provides you with plenty to do for your afternoon and evening to get aquainted with the area.
The 2nd day is a lovely and well-rounded, starting you out at the perfect breakfast spot. Then, alows you to get a taste of local history at a great museum. Many great noteworthy shops and local fun in the middle, then concludes the night at the famous historic "Whiskey Row".
The 3rd day assumes traveling back to your home-base is in the equation, so it will still be fun-filled with places to explore and concludes with a nature scene and lunch in mind to give you fuel for the road.
For a completely custom curated experience, sit back and let us do the work to give you a dream vacation itinerary designed to fit your needs. Please reach out with your inquiry today!
- Note 1: This itinerary assumes traveler(s) aged 21+ for sprinkling in local breweries/saloons/meadery. However, each days are still packed with non-alcoholic experiences, fun for all ages.
- Note 2: This itinerary is an organized list of recommended places to visit. All bookings and reservations are the responsibility of the traveler.
- Note 3: At the time of posting, all places are fully operational and accepting visitors. Please verify current status online for most up-to-date hours and information.